Finally got the stream URL
$ mpv rtsp://admin:VERIFICATION_CODE_FROM_CAMERA@CAMERA_IP/
[ffmpeg/demuxer] rtsp: Missing PPS in sprop-parameter-sets, ignoring
(+) Video --vid=1 (h264 1920x1080 15.000fps)
(+) Audio --aid=1 (aac 1ch 16000Hz)
Title: Media Presentation
AO: [pulse] 16000Hz mono 1ch float
VO: [gpu] 1920x1080 yuv420p
Just replace CAMERA_IP with IP and VERIFICATION_CODE_FROM_CAMERA with your code from camera
More info at https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=EZVIZ
I finally nailed it 😀
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.google-play-music-desktop-player /org/mpris/MediaPlayer2 org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.Player.PlayPause
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.google-play-music-desktop-player /org/mpris/MediaPlayer2 org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.Player.Next
Also added to my Awesome window manager config
To monitor progress of an ongoing copy or mysql dump import you might try progress CLI tool. Track progress of commands like cp, mv, dd, tar, cat, rsync, grep, fgrep, egrep, cut, sort, md5sum, sha1sum, sha224sum, sha256sum, sha384sum, sha512sum, adb, gzip, gunzip, bzip2, bunzip2, xz, unxz, lzma, unlzma, 7z, 7za, zcat, bzcat, lzcat, split, gpg, etc.
This week while copying some of my dotfiles (due vim and zsh configuration) to a new remote host (dedicated server) of a new client I had to remove the private stuff (mainly aliases) from my .zshrc. Only now did the muse hit me to split the file and leverage the
source (import, require, include) functionality.
So I moved the host specific and private stuff from .zshrc and added the following 2 lines after
[[ -f .zshrc_priv ]] && source .zshrc_priv
[[ -f .zshrc_host ]] && source .zshrc_host
After editing .zshrc and moving some lines into
.zshrc_host I also commented the files header to be reminded about their purpose in the future 😀
# Sourced by .zshrc
# Private settings due public version control
alias vps='TERM=xterm-256color autossh -M 0 mike@vps' # host vps set in .ssh/config
alias vps_tunnel='autossh -f -M 0 -T -N -R 10022:localhost:22 mike@vps'
# Sourced by .zshrc
# Host specific settings
Next I gonna separate some vim plugin specific code, too, to have a copyable (Plug & Play) config.
Thanks to Paul Irish for the git open command.
According to docs https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md#memory-limit-errors I ended up aliasing composer command:
alias composer="php -d memory_limit=-1 $(which composer)"